Friday, March 7, 2014

Easy St. Patrick's Day Decoration

This was an easy decoration for St. Patrick's Day that took about 5 minutes to put together. All you need to make one is a frame, scrapbook paper, and the vinyl decal.
Cut down your scrapbook paper so it fits under the glass like a picture.  Since the clover is kind-of a busy design, I chose a simple design for my paper.
Then, apply the vinyl decal to the front of the glass and you're done. Holiday decor doesn't get much easier than that! 
The clover will be the' freebie this week. I hope you'll come back and grab it!

5 comments:

beaverphyllis said...

What a great cutting file and project! Love your square frame! Can you tell me what size it is? Square frames are not always easy to find, but I love them. Thank you so much for this wonderful shamrock "freebie!" Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

I love the simple design, Angie! Thanks for the cutting file, too. Too bad glass isn't cheap, or you could just replace the glass every holiday with a new design.

Juliana Michaels said...

Such a cute project!

Marie said...

so pretty I would never take it down!

Marie @
In Our Happy Place

Doxie C said...

Amazing project, Angie!!! Love your design!!
~Donna C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...