Friday, June 22, 2012

Freebie Friday - Patriotic Blocks

I've been learning how to make my digital cutter files available in different file formats, so I can share  them with you! Each Friday, I will post a link for a free file for your digital cutter! Downloads will be available for two weeks and are for personal use only. Download link is at the bottom of the post. Here is this week's freebie. Enjoy!

 Here is the project I made this week. 
 As always, if you have any problems with the files, please let me know (this is still a learning process for me).

  I've included .jpg, .png, .svg. .ai, .eps, .dxf, .gsd and .studio in the zip file. Just click to download.


2 comments:

Stephanie @ Toastie Studio said...

These are really creative. I am not from the US, but I love how patriotic you are and this is a great way to show it.
Feel free to link up at my link party! http://toastiestudio.blogspot.nl/2012/06/made-monday-26.html

Fribergsrpy said...

Laptop computers, without a doubt, are the lifeblood of many a businessperson today. You can buy a knock off but, I myself like to stick with the brand of my computer. The ES-600 has been approved with ISO 9001-2000 certificate issued and the product has been approved with UL and CE and SGS certificate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...